Welcome to JanYOUary! This is the season of betterment, where goals surrounding, both health and wealth are on the top of the list. Have you wondered, how do I better my financial situation?
You’re in luck! Starting Wednesday, January 27th Megan is hosting a 6 part course focusing on Woman & Wealth! The course is $60 for all 6 sessions, sessions will be hosted via ZOOM every Wednesday from January 27 to March 3, 2021 at 12 pm ET/ 9 am PT.
- Knowledge is power: Why women only? What’s different? Our lives and our challenges. Why planning? Where to begin starting now.
- Investing and emotions: Why most women have an aversion to investing. Understanding the markets the math and the history.
- What, where, and how much? “Best” places to start investing. How to qualify and estimated saving targets/rates.
- Who is your guide? Finding a Financial Advisor defining roles, certifications, and terminology; Background checks; defining the relationship.
- What now? Funding; must have estate documents; insurance protection; paying down debt &/or investing; where to invest and what to “buy”; how when and why be a lifelong investor
- FAQ: A few preloaded commonly asked questions and answers plus your time to ask add.
More information can be found on our Online Sessions page. To register please fill out the form below, you will receive an invoice for the course fee via email. Once payment is received, you will be sent the ZOOM link.